Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10. Support the Fight Against Sex Trafficking

It has been an incredible experience to see a community come together for a cause like this one. There is no doubt in my mind that God used the coffee shop to reach so many people this holiday and I felt privileged to be a part of it. My heart has been heavy for Tiny Hands for a while and I feel like I want to fight their cause for a long, long time after 2010. It has become more of a necessity than a resolution. 

I'm marking this one with a big check (and a smile). We were able to raise over $1,000 for Tiny Hands through Coffee for a Cause. It could not have been done without the help of Tiny Hands, Jewel, and Barista's and I am so grateful for them. There is no greater joy here on earth than to see a softened human heart giving selflessly. Experiencing things like this leads me to believe that, one day, we will end this horror.

J.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! so during day-off blog browsing i came upon yours! which is actually perfect because i need to know the date of your wedding! i somehow lost the save the date and i want to rsvp:). this is ali galloway by the way! send me an email or text? thisisme3211@hotmail.com 4026999217 thanks!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com