Saturday, January 1, 2011

11. Buy/Support Music More Often

This was such a great year for music. Sufjan finally graced us with his presence and Band of Horses came out with another great album. My taste in tunes has really taken a turn since 2009 and I love where it's going. Rather than talking about every single artist I fell in love with this year, I decided to name the top ten albums that shaped me this year (note: not necessarily released in 2010).

The Avett Brothers: I And Love And You


The Avett Brothers: Emotionalism


Hem: Rabbit Songs

Junip: Fields

The Lower Lights: A Hymn Revival

Mumford & Sons: Sigh No More

Nathaniel Rateliff: In Memory of Loss

Neil Young: Greatest Hits

Ryan Adams: Easy Tiger

Sufjan Stevens: All Delighted People EP
Can't wait to blog about my 2011 music resolution! 
Happy new year, J.

1 comments:

ttloree said...

You should be happy to know that we are now working with Nathaniel Rateliff. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com