Saturday, December 4, 2010

One Year Bible/ Daily Exercise

3. One Year Bible
My one year bible lasted until March. Let me explain!
I got really behind when I went to Florida and never caught up. I'm such a perfectionist that I couldn't stand reading days that weren't actually the day I was on. So, January 1 I'm starting again.
I. Will. Succeed.
(It's not about success, I'm totally aware. Though I failed at the one year bible, I feel I spent a lot of time in the word through other bible studies. And that's what I was shooting for).

4. Exercise Daily
This is going to be a life goal of mine. I have good months, I have bad months...I have really bad months. Since I'm tying the knot in less than 5 months, I have a little more motivation.
Jillian has become a good friend of mine.

J.

1 comments:

where the hart is said...

So I know we kinda started being OYB accountability partners last year when we would do it at the same time, but this year we need to try again and we can just text each other to remind ourselves to read! :) and who were we kidding about the daily workouts lasting through the year.. :) haha

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com