Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey, New Year

I'm so excited to share my resolutions for 2011. The list is much shorter than last year, but certainly not easier. Here we go...

1. Start a wedding blog

2. Start a cupcake business from my home

3. Conquer my fear of cooking meat (and cooking in general)

4. Buy a nice camera and learn the tricks and trades of photography

5. Focus on my record collection

6. Follow the Whole Living Action Plan

7. Research/make food from my heritage

Like I said, these are some tough goals...ones that will last longer than a year. I could fail miserably (and publicly) but I'm going to give it a shot.
J.

4 comments:

A Simple Homemaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Simple Homemaker said...

love each one of those. im excited to hear how they each unfold. :)

(my computer was being weird the first comment-hence it being deleted hehe)

rutheah rodehorst said...

love number four. :)

Notes From A Ragamuffin said...

You're so good at it, Ru! Maybe you could give me a few pointers :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com