Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quote of My Life.


I think I have made it clear that I am in quite the rut.
I'd like to blame some of it on the weather, but I have to take some responsibility. Earlier today, Truman and I were on our drive back to Lincoln. I was pouting/whining because school isn't going too well this semester. He gets mad at me when I sulk because he thinks happiness is a choice. He's right, but because I'm so hard-headed I'll never admit it to his face.

I was going on and on about how life sucks and I'm amounting to nothing until he said (yelled, actually) "life does not have a report card!" I couldn't argue with that. And I felt pretty silly for almost crying about some lame classes.

I said that I would start sending quotes each night this year. I have been doing an awful job and I really will try to remember. But I thought this was a great quote for the week.

Looking forward to the "warm" weather, J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com