Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The One

Friends.
The search for the best chocolate chip cookie is over. After many different recipes I have finally found the one! Seriously, I am deleting all of the other 20 recipes I have saved on my pinterest board because I only need this one. I was craving something sweet the other day and decided to try a recipe I had saved with a few different ingredients than the norm. Those ingredients made all the difference!

Find the recipe here.

I hate crispy cookies and the best thing about this recipe is that the cookies stay soft and chewy even a day later. Plus you sprinkle a little salt on top before baking and that makes them so. delicious. Just try it, you won't be disappointed. 

Listen to this while baking :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com