Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{Little Joys}

We have been having a lot of fun lately. This winter seems to be dragging on (the pending snow storm definitely isn't helping) and I'm feeling anxious for it to be over. However, I've been trying not to complain and focus on the things I have to be thankful for. Here are a few of my favorites lately...

#860: these two. always.
#861: watching her sleep. still. and that cute little arm (she's only allowed to have one out for now).
#862: Valentine's Day card from my dad. A girl is never too old.
#863: big flakes falling softly from the sky.
#864: baking a Valentine's Day cake for Truman. And the best cake mix ever.
#865: Saturday morning snuggles.
#866: Playing with her toes.
#867: playing with my girl.
#868: Saturday morning breakfast outings.
#869: Cinnamon & Pecan rolls from Bliss Bakery. Heaven.

And this has been on repeat lately:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com