Sunday, February 24, 2013

{Nude Lips}

I am the LAST person who should be giving makeup advice considering I'm not even wearing it most of the time, but I have been searching for the perfect nude lip for years and finally found it so I wanted to share.
 

Drew Barrymore has a new line out at Wal-Mart called Flower. It has a neutral, girly, flowery vibe which is what I love so I wanted to give it a try. I always feel better taking chances with cheap makeup rather than breaking the bank for something that might not even look good.
 Lip Liner- Nude

Lipstick- Nude Narcissus

Lip Gloss- Baby's Breath

On a side note...Am I the only one who thinks Caleb Followill (of Kings of Leon) should collaborate with Alabama Shakes? Minds would be blown.

Cheers, J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com