Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cupcake Delivery

It was a busy, but fun day.
I had been baking cupcakes non-stop for two days and my kitchen was getting smaller and smaller! This was a great experience for me. It was my very first huge (and I mean HUGE) delivery... I made about 600 cupcakes. Though I was frantically running around, (and staying up until 4:30 in the morning) I was still able to have peace knowing that my deliveries would bring joy to others. 
Does that sound silly?

I know I'm not solving world hunger and I'm only stirring happiness for a few moments, but there is something so special about feeling loved and appreciated. That's what my cupcakes do. And even though I did this specifically for Valentine's Day, there is NEVER a bad time to let someone know they are loved. (Personally, I prefer to feel loved out of the blue rather than on a national holiday.) 

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to stop and document as much as I wanted to. I tried to get a few pictures in to give everyone an idea of what these orders looked like.
 I use chocolate covered espresso beans to top off the cappuccino cupcakes. Delicious!
 Coco didn't get any attention this weekend... she's pouting.
 Cappuccino, White-Chocolate Raspberry, and Strawberry cupcakes
Needless to say, I had to drive VERY carefully.

It was a very successful day and I appreciate the trust that each person had in me.
And remember, there's never a bad time to say "I love you" :)
J.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Jordan,
My friends at Sunwest LOVED the cupcakes! I got several calls to thank me...and to ask for your contact numbers! :) You did an excellent job, and I really appreciate the love and care you put into them!
Thanks!

Mandy

tam said...

Wow they look yummy! x x

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com