Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July {28 Weeks}


Week 28 felt like Christmas. We started making some of the bigger purchases for our gal and it made me even more excited for her arrival. I went to Colorado with my mom and her friend to get the crib at IKEA and see James Taylor at Red Rocks. It was a treat to be able to get away for the weekend, but I was really wishing Truman could have been there. (He stayed back to work...so thankful for him). 

It meant so much to me that my girl's second concert in my tummy was James Taylor. I grew up listening to him and plan on doing the same for my children. It will be fun to show her these pictures when she gets older. It was my first time at Red Rocks and I had no idea that a serious hike was required to get to our seats! 

I love that the bigger she gets the more movement I feel. 
The back aches and blurred vision aren't so fun, but it's hard to complain when I think about how miraculous this all is. 

I think we have officially settled on a middle name! Well, I'm pretty close to convincing Truman anyway. He's being pretty stubborn :)

I added a few songs to the list I play for baby P. We've been listening to a lot of George Harrison and Johnny Cash lately. She seems to be quite content :)
Have a listen...


Behind That Locked Door - My Morning Jacket

Muskrat Love - America

In The Sweet Bye and Bye - Johnny Cash

Little Bitty Pretty One - Thurston Harris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com