Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ultimate Christmas Music Guide

It is exactly 5 days until I can blast Christmas music through my house without feeling guilty!
(I broke the rule once, woops.) Christmas isn't Christmas without great music which is why I will share with you the necessities for this holiday season...and every holiday season from now on.

The classics are obviously essential. Elvis, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Beach Boys, James Taylor, and most importantly A Charlie Brown Christmas (my absolute favorite). If these aren't in your itunes yet you better get started!

Though the oldies are timeless, there are a few newer albums that I will be adding to my collection this year...

1. The Lower Lights: Come Let Us Adore Him

2. She & Him: A Very She & Him Christmas (I cheated with this album already. Shh)

3. Michael Buble: Christmas

4. Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors: A Neighborly Christmas

5. Jars Of Clay: Christmas Songs
 6. Hillsong: Born is the King (this has a few good ones)

The downside to Christmas music is that it's slightly expensive and you only get to use it for a month. So I'm proposing that we Christmas music lovers unite and each buy and album and then share! Let me know if you're interested :)

1 comments:

A Simple Homemaker said...

Ummm.....totally into the Christmas music exchange!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com