Friday, March 5, 2010

Dawn Landes


I was trying to be a responsible, disciplined college student this month by only allowing myself to spend money on gas and food.
This didn't last long.

This was out of my control, you see, because the new Dawn Landes album was just begging to be purchased.
Dawn Landes has been one of my absolute favorite musicians for a few years. I first heard of her from the movie "Winter Passing" (which also happens to be a favorite of mine). I'm going through this southern, folk, bluegrass, banjo phase and she fits right into the category. I suggest you give her a try--you won't be disappointed.

So, this is me buying/appreciating music. I wish I could do it more often but I suppose this just adds to the value.

1 comments:

Danica Pardini said...

oh my goodness!!! i love dawn landes!! i totally agree with you....this post is my favorite. i love your blog. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com