Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cabin Fever


Friends, I have the fever.

Cabin fever.

It's so bad. I long for days with even a glimpse of heat so I can take the stupid car seat cover off of Penny's car seat, take a walk outside, or go coat-less (which I tried today and regretted). I am SO ready for winter to be over. It never fails, each year as we approach February I get a sense of hopelessness that the winter will never end. I start to feel like I'm suffocating in my own and this Nebraskan winter will never end. I want picnic blankets, open windows, and bare feet gosh darn it! But since I don't have control over the weather, the best I can do is create a playlist to get me through the month. So I bring to you... Cabin Fever. Listen on Spotify here.

There are a lot of bluegrass, folk, country vibes but I make no apologies because to me that IS spring and summer. Hope you enjoy.

Signed,
A desperate Nebraskan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com