Tuesday, May 8, 2012

{Baby Faeh Tunes}


I have been looking forward to week 17 since the day I found out I was pregnant. 
As I've mentioned before, music has always been very important to me and I relate it to many great moments in my life. I am so looking forward to sharing my passion with my babe and I finally got to start this week! 

It took a while to create just one playlist because there are so many different artists I want my baby to love, but I figure I have years to fit them all in so I'll start small(er) :) These are songs that I'm relating to right now and songs that I've loved for a long time. Artists like James Taylor are ones that I associate great memories from my childhood with and I'm excited to pass that along to my children.

The other night we started playing "Midnight on the Interstate" by Trampled by Turtles on my tummy. My belly button immediately started doing the wave and I even felt the left side of my belly getting firm and sticking out--such an amazing feeling. Nothing gives me more joy than watching that movement and I'd like to think the babe is enjoying the music. 

If you'd like to have a listen I created my playlist on Spotify (a.k.a. a poor girl's dream).

Listen here.

midnight on the interstate - trampled by turtles

alabama pines - jason isbell & the 400 unit

lorraine - lori mckenna

think about the two of us - tim & nicki bluhm

angel from montgomery - john prine

copperline - james taylor

 a kazahk melody - abigail washburn

lay my burden down - alison krauss & union station

st. joseph's - the avett brothers

corrina, corrina - bob dylan

six white horses - gillian welch

betting on trains - hem

volunteers - megafaun

comes a time - neil young

from the morning - nick drake

ring them bells - sarah jarosz

untitled - seryn

rare bird alert - steve martin & the steep canyon rangers

if i needed you - townes van zandt

ooh la la - the faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com