Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's Day




Hi friends!
I have some exciting news...

Do you remember last year when I delivered cupcake-grams for Valentine's Day? Well, Serendipities is doing something similar this year and I am so excited about it! Flowers are lovely, yes, but all we really want is something sweet to snack on during this silly-but-somewhat-exciting holiday. 

Us gals at Serendipities have just the thing. A carefully-crafted, charmingly decorated cupcake made completely from scratch. I tell you after eating our cupcakes nothing else compares (and I'm not just being biased, promise). So, do a little something special for your significant other, co-workers, or children and send them some cupcakes. Here are the details:

In order to have delivery free, you must order at least 1 dozen cupcakes at $25.00. You can see a list of our flavors here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Call us at 402.202.6022 to place an order and come visit me at work in the meantime :)

Cheers,
Jord.

P.S. Also follow us on Facebook for more Valentine's Day details/pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com