Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Sounds

Well, it's finally summer. The warm weather is here (and better not be leaving any time soon), the light and airy clothes can finally be dusted off, and most importantly the new music inspiration begins. Summer is when I find the BEST music. There are so many songs in my iTunes that are special to me because I spent my summer lounging in the sun with them on repeat. And, for some reason, folk and bluegrass sound a million times better in this season. 

I have a long list of albums I plan on buying this summer. But for now, here is my inspiration for the beginning of summer 2012....





This song is going to be the song that I listen to in the dead of winter to remember what summer feels like. It will remind me of waking up to warm sunshine. It will remind me of drinking wine on the patio. It will remind me of late night drives with the windows down. Most of all, it will remind me of my wonderful husband. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard Truman playing it on the guitar.

Cheers to a lovely season,
J.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com