Sunday, April 10, 2011

Action!

I'm going to come right out and say it... I creep. 
That's right-- I do my fare share of creeping on occasion. It's fun to see where others are at in their life even if I don't know them well or only know them from the past. Anyway, I was doing a little creeping on this gal one day and heard of this husband and wife from Tennessee called "Action!". 
They are awesome. Usually I assume local bands are going to sound like every other musician out there, but I should have known better since it was coming from Tennessee. 

Anyway, check their music video out. It's wonderfully weird and enticing. PLUS you can download the song for free here
Most of my friends know me as the playlist queen and with the big day coming up, I am spending the afternoon making playlists for the wedding day & trip to Portland. I will share soon!


1 comments:

arielle elise. said...

love this song! :) definitely am going to have to check em out.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com