Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Caramel Apples



Yesterday I had this intense craving for a cookies n cream caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Since the store closed in Grand Island, I decided to try and create one myself.

We enjoyed fettuccini alfredo, a glass of wine, and caramel apples as we watched my favorite show, Parenthood. It was a lovely fall evening. (My love for fall will most likely die soon since the temperature is dropping and the wind is increasing.)

Talk soon, J.

P.S. Listen to the song "Left on Laura, Left on Lisa" by The Avett Brothers. It will change your life.

1 comments:

kels said...

omg, so cute! yours look better than theirs, and way less stuff on them! ha, we made them at camp today, it didnt go as well! (the kids loved it tho!!)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com