Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Music Update


Working a ton at the coffee shop this week. It's tiring, but the atmosphere never gets old. The fact that I get to listen to my own music all day probably helps, as well.
Speaking of music...

Been listening a lot to Mumford & Sons, Nathaniel Rateliff, and Hem. I recently bought Nathaniel's album and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys Glen Hansard (or the Swell Season). Very similar sound.

I went through my iTunes and got rid of a bunch of icky stuff I have kept over the years. This means I need to fill my library with more quality sounds. Though my list is long, my next few purchases will consist of....

1. Band of Horses (I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for this one)
2. Rooney
3. Megafaun
4. William Fitzsimmons
5. The Dead Weather
6. Rogue Wave

My three favorite songs as of late:
(1) You Should've Seen the Other Guy- Nathaniel Rateliff
(2) Horsey- Hem
(3) Little Lion Man- Mumford & Songs (if your foot isn't tapping by the end of the song, there is something wrong with you).

Look em' up and enjoy!
j.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com