Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Resolution Update


I wanted to update on how I'm doing with my resolutions for the month of April.
It's only the beginning, but I feel I have done a decent job thus far.

I currently have four wonderful pen pals. Because I was in Florida for two weeks, I'm a little behind on my letter writing and need to get caught up.

Easter was a beautiful day. Some of it had to do with my new floral dress from Stella, but mostly it was celebrating the resurrection of Christ and spending it with family. I spent most of the day with the Faehs at their gorgeous home on the river. Truman took me for a ride on his dirt bike and then we rode bikes through the woods--I would say that counts for spending time with nature. We were lucky enough to have a somewhat warm day with no wind (which rarely happens) so we took advantage of it.

Yesterday I spent some quality time with the sis. She and her friend came up to find a prom dress. This was exciting for me because I love to dress my sister, but we have very different styles and tastes. We ended up finding this gorgeous one-shoulder light blue dress. She'll be beautiful.

That's it for now.
Cheers,
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com