Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been the craziest month. Wedding plans hit me hard and I have continued to take cupcake orders on top of that. I am officially one month away from marrying the man of my dreams. For tonight, I'm trying to visualize the wedding day and not the million things I have to do before then! I'll worry about it tomorrow... Since I've been so boring with my blog lately, I decided to do a little update.

Since Valentine's Day, Truman has moved into our first apartment,
I made my wedding invitations.
 My lovely sister and friend threw me a bridal shower.

 I found my absolute favorite perfume (thanks to my mother).
I'm having so much fun in this season of my life I just need to do a better job of documenting it!
J.

2 comments:

kels said...

what is the perfume? it looks like its from the body shop?

Notes From A Ragamuffin said...

Yep it's from the body shop-- white musk, vanilla, and patchouli!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com