Thursday, November 4, 2010

Arbor Day Farms

I had been bugging Truman to take me to Nebraska City all summer so he finally gave in for my birthday. We were a few weeks late because most of the leaves had fallen off the trees but it was still so peaceful.
We were smart to go on a day when the Huskers were playing because no one was there :)
My dinky little camera doesn't do the scenery justice, but I tried!

We visited the barn that I really wanted to get married in. It was exactly what I wanted, but too expensive!
This is the view from the Lied Lodge where we ate our (very expensive) dinner.
It was a great day and I can't wait to go back and stay in the lodge when we're married!
After dinner we drove back to Lincoln and met my sister and friends at my favorite coffee shop--The Mill on 48th and Prescott.
It felt so good to relax with them. Living in GI makes me miss them all so much. They gave me a fun cookbook so you know what my next post will be...

J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com