Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sunbathing & Daydreaming


It looks like we'll be having a few more days like today! Praise. The. Lord.
In case it wasn't already obvious, we're ready for spring over here and on sunny days like this we can't help but get excited. Penny had her second round of shots and was having a rough day so I decided it was best to lay around in the sun and listen to music. It had been so long since I've listened to Feist or Kings of Convenience but they both seemed like perfect companions for our afternoon.
So I created a playlist :)

Kings of Convenience are the definition of sunny day, easy going tunes. When I listen to them I feel like I should be sipping coffee in a cafe in France or driving through the countryside with the windows down, sun beaming through the trees. It's the kind of music that takes you to a place...even in the most mundane Nebraska winter days. So I compiled a (quite long) playlist of Nick Drake, Kings of Convenience, and Feist. 

This isn't the type of playlist that you play each song right after another. You hit the shuffle button and let the music blend together. It's a long one so it will last all afternoon. Hope you enjoy!

Listen to {easy listening} here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com